VALVES FOR AIR AND VACUUM FOR PACKAGING INDUSTRY
Vacuum packaging machines are one of the common assets of the packaging industry.
They are used not only for the packaging of foodstuff but also in non-food sectors, like electronical, mechanical, medical and financial industries.
Vacuum packaging enables to protect and conserve not only food, but also valuable and fragile products against external influences such as dirt, dust, moisture, scratches and dehydration.
Furthermore, it reduces volume with significant savings on storage and transportation and optimizes logistics and operations.
UNIVER poppet valves for air and vacuum are widely used in the packaging industry thanks to the following features:
- Wide range: G1/8 - G1/4 - G3/8 - G1/2 - G3/4 - G1 - G1 1/2
- External pilot air supply version
- Suitable for applications where high flow rate and high cycles rates are required
- UNIVER original poppet system appreciated for decades to ensure reliability and long life
- Complete range of solenoid valves and pneumatic valves to satisfy all requirements
- G1 - 2/2 version for blowing
UNIVER offers a wide range of valves for air and vacuum:
AG series for vacuum
- Solenoid valves for vacuum with external pilot air supply G1/8 - G1 1/2
- Pneumatic valves for vacuum with external air operation G1/8 - G1 1/2
- Solenoid valves for direct vacuum with pilot vacuum supply G1/4 - G1 1/2
- Solenoid valves for vacuum with direct operation G1/4 - G1/2
AF series for compressed air
- Electrovalves G1/8 - G1 1/2
- Servo valves G1/8 - G1 1/2
- Electrovalves and servo valves for blowing G1